In case of any additional questions, claims, requests, please, contact Scroll on our e-mail. Scroll team is ready to answer your questions.
This policy is mutually binding agreement, that is formed between you and LLC Mercury. Registered address of LLC Mercury is Tbilisi, Saburtalo, Tsintsadze St. 43, apt. 4a.
- Legal grounds;
Legal grounds for processing personal information by Scroll is your expressed consent. We need to process personal information in order to provide you with the services – to rent mopeds with Scroll App.
- What data does Scroll collect from you;
3.1. During registration and driver license verification procedures in the App, the Rider fills in (allows to process) the following information (information set forth below is mandatory for registration purposes):
- Mobile number;
- First and last name;
- Credit card information;
- Information on location;
- Driving license;
During registration and driving license verification procedures, the Rider may voluntarily indicate additional information, such as:
When you rent the moped, you agree that Scroll will process information on the location of the moped in order to identify its location, ensure its security, to inspect and control condition of the moped.
- Driving license verification procedure is conducted by Veriff. Veriff identifies the Rider. The Rider shall upload the following information on Veriff’s platform:
- Driving license (photos of front and back sides of the license);
Veriff inspects the following information:
- Name and last name, sex, private number, date of birth, nationality;
- Driving license, term, number, category;
Goal of Veriff is to verify identity of the Rider and the driving license uploaded by the Rider. Having valid driving license is mandatory requirement for registration. By having valid driving license, the Rider confirms that he/she is aware of traffic rules adopted by legislation of Georgia and the Rider will not be threat to the health and life of other participants of city traffic or herself/himself, will not harm property of Scroll.
- Scroll uses services of Adyen for processing the payments under Rental Agreement (price of rent, fines).
In order to process the payment, Adyen processes following information:
- Details of the card – number, owner, date of validity;
- Sum and currency of the payment;
- Date, time and place of the payment;
Goal of processing the personal information by Adyen is to technically ensure processing of the payments under Rental Agreement.
You are solely responsible on the correctness of the indicated information. Scroll is exempt from any responsibility and damages that may arise from the incorrectness of the provided information.
- Log files and cookies;
Scroll uses standard procedures of log files. Scroll uses log files in order to store the information of the Rider behavior in the App and improve quality of the services. Following information is generated and stored by using log files:
- Type of the device;
- Date, time and duration of visit;
We do not identify specific Riders with this information, it is an analytical data.
We process this information in order to:
- Analyze trends;
- Manage the App, process statistics;
- Observe Riders’ behavior in the App and create refined customer experience;
- Plan and implement effective marketing activities;
- Provide you with advice and recommendations;
- Goals of data processing;
Scroll uses gathered information for the following purposes, to:
- Ensure proper functioning of the App;
- Improve, enlarge and provide personalized customer experience in the App:
- Find out and analyze how you use the App;
- Develop new products, services, functionalities;
- Communicate with you, send you the news and other information related to the App, implement direct marketing and other promotional events;
- Send e-mails;
- Detect and prevent fake profiles;
- Fulfill our obligations under the agreement and implement our rights;
- Contact you with the App or indicated contact information;
- Inform you precise location of the mopeds (deliver such information to the Riders, as well as, to the technical group of Scroll);
You are entitled to cancel your subscription and request termination of processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Please, send us such request via e-mail. Scroll will terminate direct marketing upon your request during 10 working days. Refusal of direct marketing does not cancel other services.
- Sources of data collection;
The App collects information from the following sources:
- When you fill in website registration form (registration, verification);
- When you communicate with mobile phone or an e-mail;
- When you use our App and chat;
- Riders’ rights;
Our aim is to guarantee that you are aware of the rights in regard of your personal information. According to the Law of Georgia on Protection of Personal Information you are entitled to:
- Request the following information – data we process, goals and legal grounds of processing, sources used for collection of the information and third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed, legal grounds and goals of such disclosure;
- Request copies of the personal information data;
- Correct, update, add, block, delete or eliminate information if data is incomplete, incorrect, is not updated or if it was illegally collected or processed;
You are entitled to amend information on your private profile in the App. In case the amendment is not possible, please, contact us via email.
Your information should be disclosed according to Georgian legislation in order to identify and prevent crime for investigation purposes.We share your personal information to our partner companies, that assist us in provision the services to you (verification of the driving license, ensure security of online services, proceeding payments under the Rental Agreement, insurance).
Scroll is entitled to share your personal information to the insurance company that insures liability for the damages inflicted to the third party caused by moped Riders. Scroll is obliged to deliver information in regard of the Rider and the ride to the insurance company in case of the insurance event. Requested information may include identity of the Rider and other identification details. Goal of such disclosure is to receive insurance payment under the insurance agreement.
The Rider agrees and gives consent that, in case of Insured Event, Scroll is entitled to disclose personal information of the Rider to the Insurer without additional consent of the Rider. Such information may include the following details related to the Insured Event and the Rider who participated in such event – the probable period, time and place of the damage, the probable causes, the nature of the damage, the Rider’s data, name, personal / identification data, names and addresses of persons involved in the event, as well as other additional, reasonable information requested by the Insurer in connection with the case;
- Data protection;
Scroll takes exceptional responsibility on data protection issues. Information disclosed by you to our App is saved on protected cloud servers. All data on servers is stored in an encrypted form of personal identification.
Your private profile is accessed only with your mobile device. Scroll is exempt from any responsibility if third parties use your login credentials or your mobile device. If you have any doubt that third party is using your login information or mobile device without your consent, please, inform us immediately.
- Third parties and their privacy policies’;
- Protection of minors;
Our priority is to secure safe usage of internet by minors. We encourage parents and legal representatives to observe, participate, control or overview online activities of the minors. Registration in Scroll App is allowed for adults above 18 years old.
- Term of data preservation;
Scroll preserves personal data throughout the period of the service.